Travel soccer provides a balanced program that affords opportunities for maximum skill development and the challenge of playing at a higher level of competition for children ages 10-19.
- Program runs from May – August
- Training begins in January and continues through August.
- The age matrix for eligible players can be found at the following web site: http://www.nyswysa.org/reg/matrix/index_E.html
- The cost per player is $135 for the 2017 season.
- Teams will be organized according to the player’s birthday, as outlined by the age matrix.
- Players placement is based upon a number of factors and will be at the discretion of the Travel Coordinator, ASL Board of Directors and Travel Coaches.